Tuesday 18 June 2013

New york new york deli

I've always wanted to try new york new york deli because it looked really cool and.... looked like it served yummy food? Hahhh, & finally got to try it on friend's birthday!


Breakfast

Don't think this was really worth it because it's just a miserable piece of ham & scrambled eggs, and the toast is just... well... toast... Served w syrup though.


Spaghetti chicken alfredo RM25.90
This was not bad, huge chicken!! and as usual, quite jelak towards the ending.


Meat platter (Lamb chops, roast chicken, chicken cigars,  baked beans, corn on cobs, coleslaw and potato wedges) RM 49.90

This was quite worth it, can be shared among 2 people or more. Though I think they should have some beef instead :p

Overall, I think the food is okay. Would I return? Probably when I really really really really reaaalllyyy don't know what to eat.

Until then,
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment