Saturday 5 July 2014

Tai lei loi kei

Mom decided to bring us to this restaurant because she heard from her friends saying it was good! I've walked pass this place a few times but it never really caught my attention. So we came here for dinner and it was pretty packed. Took a few minutes to reach the counter to order, the service was fast.





Polo pork chop bun

I liked the bun! But it seems abit weird to be eating it with the pork chop only, without sauce or anything else...




Same goes to signature pork chop bun as well, this bun was slightly harder cause it's sort of baguette-ish?




Sawdust cake
Their dessert was not bad! 




Supreme pork chop rich with egg, this was just so-so.

We all ordered set, which came with drinks. The drinks was slight below average cause it was quite tasteless to me

Honestly I wouldn't return because it's just like bun and patty... maybe some of you would like it some of you won't, only one way to find out!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment