Thursday 2 May 2013

Plan B & hokkaido ice cream

Ever since Plan B opened in paradigm mall, there's no need to DREAM of going to bangsar's outlet, which is really far from where we stay. Good food in paradigm, yay!


Red velvet cake RM10.

Loved this red velvet cake as it was moist though it would've tasted better if there were more cream cheese icing.


Strawberry cheesecake RM 9.

I think this was abit too sticky and doesn't really have the cheese taste. & the effect of finishing the whole thing is stomach pain, so probably gonna think again or share with someone if I want to eat it again.


B's chocolate cake RM11. 

The very first time I tried it, it was really good then I went back there and order again, they served it when the ice cream was already melted, was so unhappy! Should've asked them to change it. The third time I ordered luckily it wasn't!


Looks way better like this! So far the best chocolate cake I've ever tasted!!! So chocolaty, so good.


Egg's benedict RM14

The oh-so-famous egg's benedict. Soft english muffin, ham, poached eggs topped with hollandaise sauce -perfect breakfast.



Strawberry something, I forgot the name. I think it was about RM 5- 7 for different weight. 

Don't think it was really worth it cause it's really small! But you can really taste the strawberry in every bite, so I guess that's why it's expensive.

Until then, stay tuned for more good food! :D

x

No comments:

Post a Comment