Tuesday 3 December 2013

Square dotz

This cosy little (not quite little) cafe is located in ss2, it's a corner house actually instead of the shop lots in the 'ss2 square', it's opposite chemopharm that row, and this shop is not that hard to miss. This shop has two floors, not so much seats downstairs but more upstairs. I think they have some kinda open mic at night? Not too sure though, went there for lunch only.



They have really cute drawings and stuff around the house! 


Probably you could propose to someone here? Hahha.



Chicken mushroom carbonara pasta. It wasn't too bad but it wasn't memorable.


Bacon pasta, same as the other pasta.


Top: Chicken with mashpotatoes and mushroom with vege. The chicken was okay but I think they could be more generous with the sides.
Bottom: Shepherd's pie. I don't recommend this dish.... not much flavour at all and..... I don't think it's even a pie...


Tiramisu, it was okay as well.


Panna cotta! This was mocha flavour if I was not mistaken. It's something like pudding? But not really. A smooth texture and yeah it was my first time trying so not much comments.

I think this place is suitable for people who wanna chill and chat with friends or do their work cause the place is really bright and cosy :)

You can check out their fb page here.

x


No comments:

Post a Comment