Sunday 5 January 2014

Serai

Located outside of paradigm mall, above fa-ying! You'll have to take the escalator up to reach this place.


Tropical fiesta RM10.50
Ice blended with fresh mangoes & pineapple, refreshing and yummy!


Spaghetti carbonara RM23
I really liked this carbonara! Though it'll be abit jelak towards the end but it's too good to resist!


Spaghetti smoked salmon RM23
This is not too bad either, but I would choose the carbonara over this. The salmon were quite generous too! But I got tired of chewing so much haha



Pavlova 
Love their pavlova! I prefer theirs over delicious', not too sweet.


Nutella raviolli RM15
I wouldn't recommend this because you can barely taste the nutella and it's like just eating wantan filled with little bit of choc. 



Lots of place to sit inside & it's pretty cosy with a quite decent view.

Overall the food's pretty good & it's a great place to just chill or have a date :)

Stay tuned!
x



No comments:

Post a Comment