Saturday 16 March 2013

Big joe's

Recently there's this new shop opened after yippee cup closed down, it's called big joe's! Whenever I pass by the shop there's this tent outside the shop and it looks like they're bbq-ing something. So we decided to try it!


Footlong sausage with mash potatoes. I think that it was okay.


Beef burger. I didn't like it because the patty tasted weird, even ramly burger tastes better.


Lamb chop. The gravy did not go well with the lamb at all.


The 'popular' ayam panggang.

They got our order wrong, and keyed in the wrong price. We told them but they didn't really admit...?! But they deducted our price in the end.


Maggi goreng.
I think it was okay but quite oily.

I don't think I would go back there because the first time we went there they took more than an hour to serve our food. We waited so long and the boss (I think) was aware that our food have not arrived, they kept rushing the kitchen crew to hurry up. When it was served, it wasn't even hot and the food was just..... nothing special. Also, we saw other tables' food had quite a lot of left overs, I guess I know why now. Though some of the workers were quite friendly but some just don't seem to notice you no matter how hard you wave at them.

No.44, Jalan SS2/66, SS2, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.

Opens from 5pm to 5am. Price range from RM10-RM30.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment