Tuesday 19 March 2013

Nadeje

Well, apart from food, you can tell that we love desserts as well :D (who doesn't?!)
We have FINALLY (yes, again) visited Nadeje- everybody has been talking about it & it's finally here in pj! There's no need to go all the way to Melaka to satisfy your cravings! This place is located at 3 two square. You've got to pay for parking in the building and trust me, it ain't cheap.

We bought the mille crepe cakes (a.k.a layer cake) and there weren't any space :( So, we brought 'em to Starbucks :Dv HAHAHA & I think the good thing is that every slice is RM9.50 each!

Tiramisu
This one tasted good, well I guess its only the top that looks different.. hahaha.. not bad.
However, I think that it was just okay, didn't really have the tiramisu taste.


Raspberry nama donut
GOSH. This, I've got no words to describe this. Fyi, it is NOT a donut, just a shape of a donut. so not worth it! RM7.50 for this! But we bought it just for you guys! (Ngawwww) So we can do a review and you would know what to NOT buy the next time you visit this place! :) When we have our first bite, it tasted like--cheese. It feels like eating a melted ice cream, I guess?? This sweet piece of thing is very sweet. At the bottom of the "donut" is a super thin layer of crust; like super thin. You can't really taste it. Generally, this thing taste like cheese cake but with raspberry flavour in a donut shape. Nothing special...

Banana Chocolate
All the other mille crepe cakes looked the same and probably would taste the same because they use (I think) the same custard cream for the layering. SO, if you would like to taste something different, try THIS or the rum raisin (sadly we did not get that one). The taste is much more distinguishable. I really liked this one the most. The banana definitely brought out the flavour of this whole cake. Really goooood.

Original
I wouldn't recommend this. We bought this to see whether it tastes different than the other cakes. And it really is different. I was wrong. I really thought that it tasted like the tiramisu, but its not. It's definitely different. But I would not recommend paying RM9.50 for something---too ordinary?

However, I preferred this over the tiramisu cake because I don't know why but that taste left quite an impact in me. Homemade custard cream with Tahitian Vanilla Beans mix with Fresh cream. It would melt smoothly in your mouth!

Mango
This mango mille crepe was quite okay. Not too bad. There's a layer of jelly and cream at the top of the mille crepe as you can see it in the picture. It tastes quite sour and didn't go quite well with the cake. But there are some people who loved it.

If you're taking it away, they'll put ice packs in the box to keep your cakes cold and fresh!

Overall, the desserts are not too bad. You can definitely de-crave your milli crepe cravings here (LOL). The place is really small, but we'd rate it a 7/10. I think it's quite affordable and reasonable. You can give it a try and tell us what you think!

Stay tune as we give you more great reviews!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment