Friday 19 July 2013

Food foundary, blossom deli, krispy kreme

Always craving for snacks and dessert? Well don't worry! We've got the place for you :D well some of them. 

These cakes are from blossom deli, it's somewhere near ss2 mall, located along the shoplots, might be easy to miss if you're not from this area. Blossom deli is mostly famous for their pan mee, & also their cakes! Absolutely cheap & yummy!



Cheesecake (about RM6/7)

Not too dense, just nice!


Chocolate cake (RM4.50 if I'm not mistaken)

This was okay for me, wasn't moist enough for me probably because I still LOVE plan b's choc cake :D



Blueberry cheesecake (RM6/7)

Just like the cheesecake, just with blueberry.


Carrot cheese cake (RM4.50) 
Probably the cheapest & yummiest cake you can find in ss2! LOVE their cream cheese icing.


Chocolate ice cream cake (about RM6)

I think it's decorated with mars bar slices, really yummy! Especially this ice cream cake has biscuit crust :D 
This wasn't the creamy ice cream time, it's somehow different...

Next stop, food foundary! It's in section 17, happy mansion. It's really cosy and a good place to hangout. Would prefer if they're air conditioned though.


Caramel crepe cake (RM11)
Fell in love from the moment I sunk my teeth in it. For caramel lovers & sweet tooth, you'll LOVE it!
Almond bits on top of the cake makes it crunchy and gooey along with the caramel topping, absolutely delish!


Earl grey lavender RM11

Love this too, though the earl grey taste is not that strong & I couldn't really taste the lavender. But overall, it's still yummy :)


Who doesn't like donuts? If only they opened Krispy Kreme in PJ area...


A few flavours that I remembered, oreo, new york cheesecake, choco cake (i think), almond, caramel

I think I still prefer j.co's/big apple's donut. Don't know why maybe this isn't really my cup of tea.

So that's all for now! Should really go try out blossom deli's cake & food foundary's if you haven't. You won't regret it :) Stay tuned for more!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment