Wednesday 31 July 2013

Vivo

It's been awhile since we've updated! So here it is, vivo :D


Pomodoro (Finely chopped onions and garlic sautéed with Vivo's special tomato herb sauce.)

This was not too bad..


Oriental baked rice

I didn't try this but my friend said it was good.


Creamy mushroom pasta

I liked this because there's mushroom! They're quite generous with them too :)


Chicken lasagne.

This was okay for me, not very WOW to me. But didn't feel jelak after finishing it :D


I forgot what pizza is this called... But yeah, it's quite a small portion, probably one person can finish this, or 2 small eaters :)


Okay that's all for now, not much description for this because I went to vivo quite some time back, sorry! 

Stay tuned for more :)

x

2 comments:

  1. Heya, I'm not a fan of vivo cause i think their food is not up to my standard (judging with the price as well). Check out my latest post on fusion haven... it's a better choice than vivo! :D

    www.clevermunkey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha true true! Thanks for checking out our blog! :D will do xx

      Delete