Wednesday 14 August 2013

Milk and butter & dip n dip

This is my first time ever eating in bangsar! After seeing so many good food that's in bangsar, I really can't stand it anymore & I must try them. Wanted to try antipodean but the queue was really long! So I ended up going to milk & butter which is just opposite antipodean, a few shops away. (Went back some time later to try antipodean! post will be coming up soon, & honestly, I prefer milk & butter's breakfast platter)



Morning glory RM20

This is their breakfast set, includes one orange juice.
This breakfast platter was really hearty & yummy :D Loved their mushroom & egg! It looks like there's more than 2 eggs there, yay? Their hotdogs were kinda oily though but other than that, it's all good.


Grilled chicken (which I forgot the name sorry)

This was just so-so... but it's cute cause it came in a heart shape! haha, served with nachos, corn (hidden under the chicken), salad and yummy bbq sauce!

 Overall I think this place is cosy and nice. Would definitely go back and try out other food too! & the next stop was dip n dip :D I'm sure chocolate lovers would have heard of this place, it's all about chocolate! When I first stepped in the shop, omg the smell of chocolate was so so so strong it made me drool hahah. So we just took a seat and.... we were not really happy with their service. It took them so long just to give us the menu, so ok fine maybe they're occupied with the other customers. At first we decided to dine in, so we ordered, & we waited. & waited & waited & waited...... for REALLY long! Then we saw a group of people came in and ordered & they're orders arrived? So we went & ask the guy, he said awhile more but we decided to take away because we were rushing. So even when we ask them to take away, IT TOOK THEM FOREVER, LITERALLY. Until we waited at the counter, I think the person in charged saw we were quite impatient he quickly took our order & quickly 'complete' it. & FINALLY we got it after... god knows how long -.- but at least the guy apologized...




Brownie crepe.

This is no doubt really yummy! But I think if one person finished this it would be really jelak. But hey, who will ever be sick of chocolate right? :p

The things in dip n dip are kinda pricey though, unless you go with a group of people then you can share. I would come back if I wasn't rushing for time haha

x

No comments:

Post a Comment