Sunday 11 August 2013

Sushi tei

Sushi tei was the first japanese shop opened in tropicana city mall if I'm not mistaken, definitely must try new every japanese shop right? :p


Beef noodle (don't really remember the name..)

This was just so so for me.. Not a noodle kinda of person hahah.


Volcano maki

This is not bad because there's cheese on top! Though it's quite oily... but it leaves you craving for more (or maybe it's just me)


California roll

This wasn't really memorable...


Octopus!

This wasn't really that nice compared to the first time I had it. This was really hard to chew...


Dai dai roll.

This was my favourite among all! It's really worth it too compared to sushi zanmai where there's only 6 sushis, while this has slightly more given the price is almost the same. This was abit spicy, just nice for me. Love how much the sauce compliments the sushi! & yes it's salmon on top and mango in the roll, really good combination I must say :)


Overall, I think it's not too bad! Would I come back? Yeah most probably when I'm desperate for japanese food somewhere near :p

Stay tuned for more! :D

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment