Monday 19 May 2014

Stacks

**UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEE 19/5/2014
IT has been a long time, but fear not! More and more interesting reviews awaits you! :D

So I've been hearing a lot about Stacks and I was dying to try it (since I'm a big fan of O'Briens). If you're a sandwich person like me, I can assure you that you would LOVE Stacks as well.


I ordered the Turkey Cranberry Sandwich (bottom). It tasted SO good. All the ingredients in this particular sandwich blended really well. I'm obsessed with their flatbread!!!!
My cousin had the breakfast one (top). For a big eater like her, that portion LOOKS small. However, she said that she was full after eating just that! wow! In terms of price, I can say that it's slightly cheaper than O'Briens.


**YES WE WENT BACK! 
The types of chips served when you order the set (comes with a drink too)
-The lady who was serving us was so kind to give us another basket of chips! SO NICE (Y) The sauce to dip was seriously taste (not in the photo because we finished it instantly)

Country Chicken RM15
>Real Oven Baked chicken breasts, cranberry, thyme, black pepper, provolone, tomatoes, ranch and mustard, crispy lettuce.
-My, oh my! The way their sandwiches are served is just...gorgeous! I love their presentation skills; the sandwiches looked irresistible!!!!! As I mentioned during my first visit, I love love loveeee their flatbread! So soft and chewy; makes it filling! The chicken breasts meat tasted extra delicious especially with the cranberries that was on top of it! It made the meat tasted so sweet and tender! REALLY GOOD. 

The Molten Grip RM16
>Real oven baked chicken breast, smoked chicken ham, garlic spread, onions, tomatoes, monterey jack, crispy lettuce, mayo, thousand island and mustard
-No wonder this is their signature sandwich. THIS WAS SO DELICIOUS. Probably the best sandwich I've tasted (by far). This was the 'most worth it' sandwich as it has 2 types of meat. The sandwich tasted so fresh and all the ingredients really blend well! This is definitely a #musttry. The monterey jack tasted so delicious on both of the meat; leaving each bite more irresistible! LOVED IT.

Italia Grande RM15
>Tasty Cabanossi, provolone, onions, black olives, tomatoes, crispy lettuce, italian and mustard
-The menu was a little bit complicated to read/order but thankfully the lady helped us decide on what to order. This tasted pretty good (but not as good as the other 2 sandwiches mentioned above). It had a really strong italian taste. The sauces and the choice of ingredients in this sandwich blended well. If you're an italian fan, you would probably enjoy this sandwich.

Cappuccino RM9
- I think it was priced RM9 if i'm not mistaken. We changed the set (chips and fries) to this instead. I loved how flexible their services were (Y) 





Overall, 8.9/10        9/10
I seriously love this place. I would definitely come back here... However I must comment on their chips. The chips on the sides are delicious, superb. BUT, I would love if they could be more generous on the chips?
Thanks for being patient guys!

This is by far my favorite sandwich hangout place. I LOVE LOVE LOVE their sandwiches; different types of flavor and choices. Really good and friendly service! Like i said, if you love sandwiches and you've never been here...YOU BETTER GO AND TRY IT NOW!!!!! They've definitely listened and the amount of chips has been increased! The sandwiches tasted better than I remembered. :D

Hope you guys enjoyed this update! Stay tuned for the next review! :)

Have a great week!!!!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks girls!

    Wanted to reply to this a while back but got too busy instead...

    Thanks for your simple and honest feedback!

    Do drop by soon as we've been doing a lot of changes for the better and YES pricing too to help ease potential GST.

    Regards,

    Ryan LB for Stacks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sir! Will drop by soon :) Keep it up xx

      Delete