Monday 23 June 2014

Dave's deli

Another new week; another new juicy review just for you! :D Today's review is on Dave's Deli. It's located at One Utama shopping mall. It's pretty near...isetan/ johnny's/ carl's junior.

The counter where you order your food and then pay :D

The restaurant is pretty spacious.

Quiche Salmon and Spinach RM16.90
-Doesn't this look amazing? The ingredients in the quiche is layered so perfectly. I guess RM16.90 is pretty normal for a dish like that. The quiche tasted pretty good. I could taste the salmon. The crust is crispy as well. Worth trying.

Roast Chicken 1/4 (breast) RM16.90
-I feel that this dish was "more worth it" compared to the other dishes of the same price. This one had mash potato which was soo gooodd! This dish was pretty delicious although I personally wouldn't order breast because the meat is a bit dry...which I don't like very much. But this was okay!

Beef Lagsana RM16.90
-This dish was cheesy and quite light (not jelak). Didn't like that it was such a small portion and it became less warm by the time I brought it to my table to eat. NOT BAD but small portion :(


Overall, 6/10 
Their style of serving is kind of like Ikea's. However, they should really make sure that the food is warm/hot before served to customers. All the dishes taste better if served hot. 

Stay tuned for moreeee ;)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment