Thursday 5 June 2014

Awesome canteen

It's june already! More & more restaurants/cafes are popping up, which also means more places to try out :D Saw some hipster insta photos of this place but I can't seem to find it! The more i see it the more I really wanted to try this place out, I didn't know it was located near paramount's giant because I thought it was somewhere deep in the housing area HAHA, so yep, finally had a chance to eat there :p








Pretty cozy interior




Paleo burger, their portobello mushroom was so small :( was quite disappointed with it but other than that, it tastes not too bad for me 




The bf didn't like this burger at all but it was okay for me just that the bun was too dry





Baked potato, beef bolognese and melted cheese
It was not too bad but portion abit too small for the price 




Aglio Olio, contains garlic & mushrooms
Abit too salty for me




Carbonara.
Don't try this! not worth it at all.




Spaghetti bolognese, thought it was as 'bleh' as the others but this was the yummiest among all! hahah

I guess I wouldn't return (actually been here twice) but you can probably give this cafe a try to see if it suits your taste buds

Until then,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment