Wednesday 13 March 2013

Markets & The bee @ Jaya One

I was craving for The bee's pancake for awhile now & since they're having markets on that day we decided to drop by. When my pancakes arrived I was quite disappointed by it because it looked really bad... but it wasn't until I tried it, it was REALLY bad. I was super disappointed because it used to be the best pancakes I've ever had!


This is how the pancakes looked like when I first tried it. The pancakes were perfect & I'm not even joking! It was slightly crunchy on the outside & soft on the inside plus their caramelised banana, served hot so it sorta melts in your mouth with the butter and maple syrup. I swear I would never get bored of it!


And then this is what I got the second time I went there.... 

It looked burnt and the banana doesn't even look like it was caramelised and there's no confectioner's sugar sprinkled on top! What's worse was, it wasn't even hot when it was served! I can't even describe how unhappy and disappointed I am. It tasted really bland and you could really taste the flour. 

Banana buttermilk pancakes RM18.50, the first time I ate it, it was worth the money, and now? I don't think I'll ever order that again.



Bee's burger RM23.50. Don't know if it's really worth because it's only served with fries.

Was quite unhappy so decided to try fries and maple syrup and surprisingly it was not bad!

I guess the next time I'll just stick to their sandwiches or desserts, no more pancakes for awhile.

Visit The bee  for more details :)



Chocolate praline & peanut butter macarons from Jaslyn Cakes. Loved the chocolate praline! It would've been better if it was stored in a cold place. RM8 for 3

They had cupcakes and other cakes too, would really love to try some of  Jaslyn Cakes' next time!

Also had watermelon fizz & cherry root beer from The potong! RM5 each. Their popsicles were really refreshing & not too sweet. The weather was too hot & we couldn't resist so... no pictures :p

Can't wait for the next Markets!

til then, x.

No comments:

Post a Comment