Saturday 16 August 2014

Mad about coco

This new chocolate shop recently opened at publika, apart from dip n dip & salon du chocolate shops that I know of, I think this is another chocolate-filled cafe :D These shops just make me happier :3 but I think that the portion for dip n dip dropped recently so I guess I wont be going to dip n dip anytime soon 





They have this big afro cartoon thing next to their shop, super cute!




Their interior




Has cushion seats as well as others, really cozy and suitable for meet-ups with friends and just catch up over some chocolatey goodness :D




This wasn't as good as other people raved about but still, satisfying nonetheless. This cost RM28, I would rather go dip n dip though, but I guess it's worth trying though I've tasted better waffles It would be better if they poured more chocolate because it became quite dry towards the end.


Idk why but most of their wall are filled with empty frames haha

Oh and they have this stand which contains afro and big glasses for you to camwhore!

I would definitely return again to try other chocolatey stuff :D 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment