Monday 4 August 2014

Tryst

Recently saw alot yummy-looking pancake photos all over instagram! So I decided to search for it! Found out that it's located in subang & off we go! :D With the help of waze of course haha if not I wouldn't be able to find it because I'm not familiar with subang.

Finally manage to find our way there & we were really lucky because we found parking near the cafe! It's has upstairs too but note that there's no aircond upstairs probably for shi-sha??












When we first stepped in it gave us a really hipster yet cozy vibe & their menu is written on chalkboard. 




Their pancakes are quite cheap! But for 2 pieces, is it really though? Tried some different topping from the usual caramel/banana ones, the pancakes were really yummy!!!!!! Best pancakes I've ever had so far! Just that I think it needs more vanilla sauce. 




Battered chicken chop. This was okay, can be improved

Would I return? Definitely for the pancakes!!! :D


x

No comments:

Post a Comment